Release of the 2023 Singapore-Cambridge G N(A)- & N(T)-Level Examination Results on 18 December 2023
11 December 2023
1. The results of the 2023 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Normal (Academic)-[N(A)] and Normal (Technical)-[N(T)] Level Examinations will be released on Monday, 18 December 2023, 2.00pm.
Results Release for School Candidates
2. Arrangements have been made for school candidates to receive their results from their secondary schools from 2.00pm on Monday, 18 December 2023. Details on the collection arrangements will be shared by the respective schools with their students. School
candidates who are unwell should seek medical attention and not return to school to collect their results.
candidates who are unable to collect their results in person can also appoint a proxy to collect a physical copy of their results from the school. Proxies are required to produce the relevant documents for the school’s verification when collecting
the results. School candidates may contact their school for assistance with the appointment of a proxy.
Results Release for Private Candidates
candidates who are eligible for Singpass can use their Singpass account to obtain their results online via SEAB’s Candidates Portal from 2.45pm on Monday, 18 December 2023. Private candidates who are not eligible for Singpass can view their
results in the portal using the account that they have created during the registration.
Application for Institute of Technical Education (ITE) courses
5. Candidates who wish to apply for courses offered by the Institute of Technical Education (ITE)
can submit their applications online via the ITE application portal (https://www.ite.edu.sg/apply-for-ITE-courses), between 2.30pm on Monday, 18 December 2023 and 5.00pm
on Thursday, 21 December 2023. Hard copy application forms will also be available at the Customer & Visitor Centres at the three ITE Colleges. Applicants who wish to collect hard copy applications from the Customer & Visitor Centres should
book an appointment first by contacting the respective colleges via the email addresses or phone numbers provided at https://www.ite.edu.sg/who-we-are/get-in-touch.
6. For courses offered under Aptitude-Based
Admissions, candidates may check the interview details online via the ITE application portal from 2.00pm on Friday, 22 December 2023.
Release of ITE Posting Results and Acceptance of ITE Offers
7. The ITE posting results will be released
at 9.00am on Friday, 29 December 2023. Candidates may check the posting results online via the ITE application portal.
who receive an ITE offer should log on to the ITE application portal between 9.00am on Friday, 29 December 2023 and 11.59pm on Wednesday, 3 January 2024 to accept or reject the offer.
Application for the Direct-Entry-Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP)
Direct-Entry-Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP) prepares candidates for progression into selected polytechnic diploma courses via a two-year Higher Nitec course at ITE. Under the DPP, candidates who successfully complete their Higher Nitec course
and attain the required minimum qualifying Higher Nitec Grade Point Average are guaranteed a place in a polytechnic diploma course mapped to their Higher Nitec course. School candidates eligible for the DPP will receive a copy
of Form N from their secondary schools, inviting them to apply for the DPP.
10. Applications for the DPP can be submitted
online via the ITE application portal between 2.30pm on Monday, 18 December 2023 and 5.00pm on Thursday, 21 December 2023.
Release of DPP Posting Results and Acceptance of DPP Offers
11. The DPP posting results will be released
at 2.00pm on Friday, 22 December 2023. Candidates may check the posting results online via the ITE application portal.
who receive a DPP offer should log on to the ITE application portal between 2.00pm on Friday, 22 December 2023 and 11.59pm on Wednesday, 27 December 2023 to accept or reject the DPP offer.
13. School candidates who do not have a confirmed place in the DPP should
report to their secondary schools in 2024 for Secondary 5.
Application for the Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP)
Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) is a diploma-specific foundation programme conducted over two academic semesters at the polytechnics. It caters to school candidates in the Secondary 4 N(A) course in 2023 who have decided to pursue a polytechnic
education and meet the PFP eligibility requirements at the end of Secondary 4.
candidates interested in applying for the PFP should first report to their secondary schools in 2024 to start their Secondary 5 year, while awaiting notification of eligibility and confirmation of a place in the PFP.
for the PFP will open in January 2024, on the day of the GCE Ordinary-Level (O-Level) Examinations results release. Candidates eligible for the PFP will receive a copy of Form P on the same day, inviting them to apply for the PFP.
17. For more information on the DPP and the PFP, please visit these websites:
Provision of Education and Career Guidance (ECG) services
18. Candidates are encouraged to explore the range of education and career pathways available to them to make informed decisions about their next steps. They may refer to the following websites for more information:
19. School candidates may also consult their teachers or ECG Counsellors in their respective secondary schools about their next steps. Alternatively, students can make an ECG counselling appointment via the ECG Centre at MOE (Grange Road) at https://go.gov.sg/moe-ecg-centre.
The MOE ECG Centre offers online or phone counselling services to GCE N(A)/N(T)-Level students from 11 to 22 December 2023 (Weekdays: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm) and 16 December (Saturday: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm).