Release of the 2022 Singapore-Cambridge GCE N(A)- & N(T)-Level Examination Results on 19 December 2022
12 December 2022
1. The results of the 2022 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Normal (Academic)-[N(A)] and Normal (Technical)-[N(T)] Level Examinations will be released on Monday, 19 December 2022, 2.00pm.
Results Release for School Candidates
2. Arrangements have been made for school candidates to receive their results from their secondary schools from 2.00pm on 19 December 2022. Parents/guardians may accompany their child/ward to their school to collect their results. Details on the collection arrangements will be shared by the respective schools.
3. School candidates who are unwell or self-isolating due to a positive COVID-19 test result should not return to school to collect their results. They have the option of accessing their results online1 via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) Candidates Portal at www.seab.gov.sg from 2.45pm on Monday, 19 December 2022 till 11.59pm on Friday, 30 December 2022. School candidates who are eligible for Singpass can use their Singpass account to access SEAB’s Candidates Portal. School candidates who are International Students will receive their system-generated username via email from Wednesday, 14 December 2022.
4. School candidates who are unable to collect their results in person can also appoint a proxy to collect a physical copy of their results from the school. Proxies are required to produce the relevant documents for the school’s verification when collecting the results. School candidates may contact their school for assistance with the appointment of a proxy, or if they have not received their system-generated username for SEAB’s Candidates Portal.
Results Release for Private Candidates
5. Private candidates who are eligible for Singpass can also use their Singpass account to obtain their results online via SEAB’s Candidates Portal from 2.45pm on Monday, 19 December 2022, similar to the arrangement for school candidates. Private candidates who are not eligible for Singpass can view their results in the portal using the account that they have created during the registration.
6. Hardcopy result slips will also be mailed on Monday, 19 December 2022 to private candidates at the address that they had provided during registration.
Application for Institute of Technical Education (ITE) courses
7. Candidates who wish to apply for courses offered by the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) can submit their applications online via the ITE application portal (
https://www.ite.edu.sg/apply-for-ITE-courses), between 2.30pm on Monday, 19 December 2022 and 5.00pm on Thursday, 22 December 2022. Hard copy application forms will also be available at the Customer & Visitor Centres at the three ITE Colleges. Applicants who wish to collect a hard copy application from the Customer & Visitor Centres should book an appointment first by contacting the respective colleges via the email addresses or phone numbers provided at
8. For courses offered under Aptitude-Based Admissions, candidates may check the interview details online via the ITE application portal from 2.00pm on Friday, 23 December 2022.
Release of ITE Posting Results and Acceptance of ITE Offers
9. The ITE posting results will be released at 9.00am on Friday, 30 December 2022. Candidates may check the posting results online via the ITE application portal.
10. Candidates who receive an ITE offer should log on to the ITE application portal between 9.00am on Friday, 30 December 2022 and 11.59pm on Wednesday, 4 January 2023 to accept or reject the offer.
Application for the Direct-Entry-Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP)
11. The Direct-Entry-Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP) prepares candidates for progression into selected polytechnic diploma courses via a two-year Higher Nitec course at ITE. Under the DPP, candidates who successfully complete their Higher Nitec course and attain the required minimum qualifying Higher Nitec Grade Point Average are guaranteed a place in a polytechnic diploma course mapped to their Higher Nitec course. School candidates eligible for the DPP will receive a copy of Form N from their secondary schools, inviting them to apply for the DPP.
12. Applications for the DPP can be submitted online via the ITE application portal between 2.30pm on Monday, 19 December 2022 and 5.00pm on Thursday, 22 December 2022.
Release of DPP Posting Results and Acceptance of DPP Offers
13. The DPP posting results will be released at 2.00pm on Friday, 23 December 2022. Candidates may check the posting results online via the ITE application portal.
14. Candidates who receive a DPP offer should log on to the ITE application portal between 2.00pm on Friday, 23 December 2022 and 11.59pm on Wednesday, 28 December 2022 to accept or reject the DPP offer.
15. School candidates who do not have a confirmed place in the DPP should report to their secondary schools in 2023 for Secondary 5.
Application for the Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP)
16. The Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) is a diploma-specific foundation programme conducted over two academic semesters at the polytechnics. It caters to candidates in the N(A) course who have decided to pursue a polytechnic education and meet the PFP eligibility requirements at the end of Secondary 4.
17. School candidates interested in applying for the PFP should first report to their secondary schools in 2023 to start their Secondary 5 year, while awaiting notification of eligibility and confirmation of a place in the PFP.
18. Applications for the PFP will open in January 2023, on the day of the GCE Ordinary-Level (O-Level) Examinations results release. Candidates eligible for the PFP will receive a copy of Form P on the same day, inviting them to apply for the PFP.
19. For more information on the DPP and the PFP, please visit these websites:
Provision of Education and Career Guidance (ECG) services
20. Candidates are encouraged to explore the range of education and career pathways available to them to make informed decisions about their next steps. They may refer to the following websites for more information:
21. School candidates may also consult their teachers or ECG Counsellors in their respective secondary schools about their next steps.
To complement the ECG services provided by schools, candidates may make an appointment for counselling with an ECG Counsellor from the ECG Centre at MOE (Grange Road) via 6831 1420,
or https://go.gov.sg/moe-ecg-centre. The MOE ECG Centre will offer counselling from
9.00am to 5.00pm from Monday, 12 December 2022 to Saturday, 24 December 20222.
1 School candidates viewing their results online can still contact their schools and teachers for consultation on their next steps.
2 Online or phone counselling services on 17 December and 24 December will only be available from 9.00am to 12.00pm.