RELEASE OF THE 2015 SINGAPORE-CAMBRIDGE GCE N(A)- AND N(T)-LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS ON 17 DECEMBER 2015
14 December 2015
1. The results of the 2015 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Normal (Academic) [N(A)] and Normal (Technical) [N(T)] Level Examinations will be released on Thursday, 17 December 2015.
2. School candidates may obtain their result slips from their respective schools from 2.00 pm on 17 December 2015.
3. Private candidates will be notified of their individual results by post. The result slips will be mailed on 17 December 2015 to the address provided by the candidates during the registration period. Private candidates who are eligible for SingPass can also use their SingPass account to obtain their results online via the internet Examination Results Release System (iERRS) on Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s website at
www.seab.gov.sg from 2.00 pm on 17 December 2015. Private candidates can visit the SingPass website at www.singpass.gov.sg
to find out if they are eligible for SingPass.
4. Students who wish to apply for courses offered by the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) can submit their applications online via the ITE application portal (www.ite.edu.sg/wps/portal/intake/) upon collection of their results. Hard copy application forms will also be available at Customer Service Centres at each of the three ITE colleges.
Application for the Direct-Entry-Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP)
5. The Direct-Entry-Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP) prepares students for progression into selected polytechnic diploma courses via a two-year Higher Nitec course at ITE. Under the DPP, students who successfully complete their Higher Nitec course and attain the required minimum qualifying Higher Nitec Grade Point Average are guaranteed a place in a polytechnic diploma course mapped to their Higher Nitec course. Students eligible for the DPP will receive a copy of Form N from their secondary schools, inviting them to apply for the DPP.
6. Applications for DPP can be submitted online via the ITE application portal between 2.30 pm on 17 December 2015 and 5.00 pm on 21 December 2015.
Release of DPP Posting Results and Acceptance of DPP Offers
7. The DPP posting results will be released at 9.00 am on 23 December 2015. Students will be able to check the posting results online via the ITE application portal.
8. Students who receive a DPP offer are required to log on to the ITE application portal between 9.00 am on 23 December 2015 and 5.00 pm on 28 December 2015 to accept or reject the DPP offer.
9. Students who do not have a confirmed place in the DPP should report to their secondary schools on 4 January 2016 for Secondary 5.
Application for Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) in January
10. The Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) is a one-year foundation programme offering a practice-oriented curriculum taught by polytechnic lecturers. It caters to students who have decided to pursue a polytechnic education and meet the PFP eligibility requirements. Applications for the PFP will open in January 2016, on the day the results of the GCE Ordinary Level Examinations are released. Students eligible for the PFP will receive a copy of Form P on the day of the release of the examination results, inviting them to apply for the PFP.
11. Students interested in applying for the PFP should first commence their Secondary 5 year on 4 January 2016, while awaiting notification of eligibility for the PFP, and confirmation of a place in the PFP.
12. For more information on the DPP and the PFP, please visit these websites: