Result Slips and Examination Certificates

Result Slip

You will receive your result slip together with your examination certificate from
your school, when the examination results are released.

Examination Certificates

You will receive an examination certificate if you obtain the following minimum grade in at least one subject:

ExaminationMinimum Grade
GCE N(T)-LevelGrade D
GCE N(A)-LevelGrade 5
GCE O-LevelGrade 6
GCE A-LevelGrade E at H1 or H2 Level

If you are eligible to receive an examination certificate, you will receive the certificate together with your result slip from your school.

Amendment of Examination Certificates

Please check the personal particulars printed on your examination certificates. If you find any error, you can submit your request for an amendment through your school, together with your original certificates. All requests have to be submitted by the deadline set from the certificates date of issue. Please refer to the booklets, PSLE Instructions for Candidates or the GCE-Levels Examination Rules and Regulations for School Candidates.

There will be an administration fee payable for any request to amend an examination certificate. For more information, please contact the MOE CSC.

Statement of Results

As the examination certificates are controlled documents, no replacement certificates will be issued if you lose them.

You may retrieve your past years’ examination results in digital format through your Skills Passport of your MySkillsFuture portal, if you are a Singpass holder. Please refer to the section titled ‘Past years’ examination results in digital form’ for more information.

For non-Singpass holders, or if your results are not available through MySkillsFuture portal, you can purchase a Statement of Results (SOR). Please access here for the purchase procedures and related fees.