The iPSLE is currently offered at 18 appointed examination centres in 7 countries (Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam).
If you are studying in an overseas school, and are not sitting the Singapore PSLE, you will be able to register for the iPSLE examination with the following appointed overseas iPSLE centres:
- NationalHigh Jakarta School, Jakarta, a member of Piaget Academy
- Singapore National Academy, Surabaya, a member of Piaget Academy
- SD SPK Sampoerna Academy
- Singapore International School @ Saigon South, a member of KinderWorld Group
- Singapore International School @ Da Nang, a member of KinderWorld Group
- Singapore International School @ Gamuda Gardens, a member of KinderWorld Group
- Singapore International School of Bangkok, Bangkok
- St. Gabriel's College, Bangkok
- Siam Singapore International School:RVi Academy Bangkok
- Thai-Singapore International School, Samut Prakan
- Assumption Samutprakarn School, Samut Prakan
- Xavier School, Manila
- Immaculate Conception Academy, Manila
- Singapore International School: RVi Academy Yangon
- Mandalay Chan Thar Academy: RVi Academy Mandalay
- UniWorld International School, Johor, Malaysia
- World International School, Phnom Penh
- Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy, Phnom Penh
Please note that if you are found to have registered for both the Singapore PSLE and the iPSLE in the same examination year, you will only be allowed to sit the Singapore PSLE.
Your application to sit the iPSLE will be rejected and there will be no refund of any fees that have been paid.
If you are found to have sat both the PSLE and iPSLE in the same examination year, the results of your iPSLE will be nullified and no appeal will be accepted.