- This website is maintained by the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB).
- The materials located on this Web Site including the information and Software Programs (the Contents) are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Content are owned by, licensed
to or controlled by SEAB.
- Click to view this Web Site Privacy Statement.
Restriction on use of Materials
- Except the otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of SEAB.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any purpose will be a violation of SEAB's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and image on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or
appropriated in any manner without the written permission of SEAB.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SEAB does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty.
- As to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
- That the Contents are available this Web Site or any functions associated will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements
- For any feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, you may wish to contact our QSM at Tel: 6377 7553 / Email: email@example.com.
- SEAB shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available
from the Web Site.
Right of Access
- SEAB reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- This Web Site contains hyperlinks to which are not maintained by SEAB. SEAB is not responsible for the contents of those and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to of the hyperlinks and access to such entirely at your own
- Hyperlinks to other are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall SEAB be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other Web Sites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from SEAB prior to hyperlinking to, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. SEAB reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or
any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall SEAB be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- SEAB reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written
law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- SEAB reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.