Release of the 2021 Singapore-Cambridge GCE A-Level Examination Results on 22 February 2022
15 February 2022
1. The results of the 2021 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) examination will be released on Tuesday, 22 February 2022, 2.00pm.
Results Release for School Candidates
2. Arrangements have been made for school candidates to receive their results from their schools in their respective classrooms from 2.00pm on 22 February 2022. Only school candidates collecting their results will be allowed into the school premises, and they will be expected to observe the Safe Management Measures in place.
3. School candidates issued with the Ministry of Health's Health Risk Warning will be allowed to collect their results in person if they test negative using the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) on the day of the results release before going to school. School candidates who are unwell or are required to self-isolate due to a positive COVID-19 test result should not return to school to collect their results. These students may check their results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) Candidates Portal at
www.seab.gov.sg from 2.45pm on 22 February 2022. SEAB’s Candidates Portal will be accessible from 22 February to 8 March 2022.
4. School candidates who are eligible for Singpass can use their Singpass account to access SEAB’s Candidates Portal. School candidates who are International Students will receive their system-generated username via email from 17 February 2022.
5. School candidates can also appoint a proxy to collect a physical copy of their results on their behalf. Proxies are required to produce the relevant documents for the school’s verification when collecting
the results. School candidates may contact their schools for assistance if they are unable to appoint a proxy, or if they have not received their system-generated username for SEAB’s Candidates Portal.
Results Release for Private Candidates
6. Private candidates will be notified of their individual results by post. The results will be mailed on 22 February 2022 to the address that private candidates had provided to SEAB. Private candidates who are eligible for Singpass can also use their Singpass account to obtain their results online via SEAB’s Candidates Portal, similar to the arrangement for school candidates. Private candidates who are non-Singpass holders will receive their system-generated username via email.
Applications to Autonomous Universities
7. Students who wish to apply for admissions and/or scholarships to the Autonomous Universities (AUs) should submit their applications online. There is no need to submit a hard copy of their A-Level certificates. More information on the AUs’ admissions processes can be found on their respective websites, and applicants can approach the AUs directly for further clarifications.
Education and Career Guidance (ECG)
8. Students who would like guidance on their education options can approach their teachers or ECG Counsellors supporting their schools. Students can also refer to the interactive MySkillsFuture portal at
https://go.gov.sg/mysfpreu to find out more about the range of education options, career pathways and courses that are available to them.
9. To complement the ECG services provided by schools, students can make an appointment for online or phone counselling with an ECG Counsellor from the ECG Centre at MOE (Grange Road) via the e-Appointment system at
https://go.gov.sg/moe-ecg-centre, calling the ECG hotline at 6831 1420, or emailing MOE_ECG@moe.gov.sg. The MOE ECG Centre will offer online or phone counselling from 14 February to 19 March 2022, 9.00am to 5.00pm (Saturdays: 9.00am to 12.30pm).