2018 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level Examination Results
14 January 2019
1. Students who sat for the 2018 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O-Level) Examination have collected their results from their secondary schools today1.
2. The table below gives a comparison between the 2018 and 2017 results:
|1 or more GCE O-Level Passes2||3 or more GCE O-Level Passes||5 or more GCE O-Level Passes|
Joint Admissions Exercise
3. Students who wish to apply for admission to Junior Colleges (JCs), Millennia Institute, polytechnics, and the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) may do so via the Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) using their O-Level examination results. The JAE registration will open from 3.00pm on Monday, 14 January 2019 to 4.00pm on Friday, 18 January 2019.
Education and Career Guidance (ECG)
4. Students who need guidance on their education options and next steps can approach their teachers or the ECG Counsellors supporting their schools. Alternatively, students can book an appointment to see an ECG Counsellor at the MOE ECG Centre @ Grange Road from 7 to 25 Jan 2019, by calling the ECG hotline at 6831 1420, emailing
MOE_ECG@moe.gov.sg or by making an appointment via the e-Appointment system at https://bit.ly/moe_ecg.
5. In addition, students may wish to refer to the interactive MySkillsFuture (https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/content/student/en/secondary.html) portal. The one-stop portal provides up-to-date information on the education options and career development pathways available to students and points them to a range of suitable education and career possibilities. Students may also use the portal to match their interests and aptitudes to specific courses and careers.
1 The University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), the Ministry of Education, Singapore and the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB) are the joint examining authorities for the Singapore- Cambridge General Certificate
of Education Ordinary Level Examinations.
2 Candidates who receive 1 or more GCE O-Level passes will be awarded with a certificate.