Result Slips and Examination Certificates

Online Access of 2020 PSLE Results

Candidates can view their 2020 PSLE results via the SEAB results release system with a password that was provided by their schools.

The results will only be available for online viewing from 1130hrs on the day of the result release till Wednesday, 9 December 2020, 2359 hrs.

Please click here for the SEAB results release system’s guide.

Result Slips

You will receive your result slip together with your examination certificate from your school when the examination results are released. 

Examination Certificates

You will receive an examination certificate if you obtain the following minimum grade in at least one subject:

Examination Minimum Grade
PSLE Grade E or Grade 4

If you are eligible to receive an examination certificate, you will receive the certificate together with your result slip from your school.

As the examination certificates are controlled documents, no replacement certificates will be issued if you lose them. However, you can purchase  Statement of Results (SORs) from the Ministry of Education Customer Service Centre (MOE CSC). The SORs are official documents certifying the achievements of candidates in their examinations.

Amendment of Examination Certificates

Please check the personal particulars printed on your examination certificates. If you find any error, you can submit your request for an amendment through your school, together with your original certificates. All requests have to be submitted by the deadline set from the certificates’ date of issue. Please refer to the booklets, PSLE Instructions for Candidates or the GCE-levels’ Examination Rules and Regulations for School Candidates. 

There will be an administration fee payable for any request to amend an  examination certificate. For more information, please contact the MOE CSC.

Statement of Results

A SOR is an official document certifying the candidate’s achievements in an examination. You can either purchase your SOR(s) via post or personally from the MOE CSC. Check out more information on how to purchase the SOR(s) as well as information on their availability and processing time that is required.