SEAB Heritage Gallery - A Story of Exams
The SEAB Heritage Gallery is located in our building at 298 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee.
The specially curated exhibition is divided into five sections and tells the rich history and heritage of examinations in Singapore.
The Gallery describes
• how exams were administered during the British colonial period and the Japanese Occupation;
• the evolution the system underwent over the years since our independence; and
• how exams are now designed for the needs of Singapore and Singaporeans.
Admission to the Gallery is free.
To ensure you and other visitors have an enjoyable experience at the Gallery, please note the following:
|Gallery Care||Visitor Care||Visitor Experience|
- Do not touch any displays that are on the exhibition panels. You may touch the displays that are in the exhibition drawers.
- Children aged 12 years and below must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Switch your mobile devices to the silent mode. Do not talk or laugh loudly.
- Handle all audio visuals and electronic items with care.
- For your safety, do not lean on the exhibition panels or run about in the Gallery. The Gallery is monitored by security cameras.
- You can take photographs or videos of the Gallery for personal use only. You cannot use your photos or videos of the items on display for commercial purposes.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Gallery.
- We reserve the right to ask any person acting in an unacceptable manner to leave the Gallery.