HQ PRESIDING EXAMINERS (HQ PEs)
If you are a retired or former Education Officer / Uniformed Personnel from MINDEF or Singapore Police Force, we would like to invite you to join SEAB as HQ PE.
The main responsibility of the HQ PE is to perform invigilation duties during the national examinations. The HQ PE will have to ensure the security of the examinations/tests that he/she is assigned to conduct. He/She is to conduct the examinations/tests according to the rules and regulations as determined by SEAB.
Appointed HQ PEs will be required to attend a compulsory briefing and training session before the start of the examination.
Period of Engagement: July to November
- Retired or former Education Officer from the Ministry of Education, or
- Retired or former Uniformed Personnel from MINDEF and Singapore Police Force
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR HQ PEs
1. You can download the HQ PE Application Form.
2. The completed application form and additional document can be submitted via:
a. Fax to 62725613 (Attention: Exam Operations Department), or
b. Mail to the following address
To: Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board
3 Geylang Bahru Lane
3. Alternatively, you can submit your application via Careers@Gov.