RESEARCH OFFICER (ASSESSMENT RESEARCH)
Successful applicant will conduct research on educational measurement and assessment issues and develop assessment services and products that are fit for purpose, educationally sound and positively transforming for stakeholders. He/She is expected to contribute to research studies which focus on harnessing technology to assess complex competencies for 21st Century education, apply statistical techniques to support assessment-related analysis and provide project management and consultancy services for assessment projects. With good progress, the officer can look forward to leadership opportunities in shaping the future of educational assessment in Singapore.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in research studies, measurements, analytics and/or policy analysis
- Experience in the education sector will be an advantage
- Proficient in the use of statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS, SAS, RUMM2020, R-Programming)
- Experience coding applications with C/C#/C++, Visual Basic or Java Programming, will be useful
- Adaptable, meticulous individual with excellent analytical skillsAble to communicate complex concepts in applied and practical manner to get buy-in from stakeholder groups
- Enjoy working in teams in a dynamic and creative work environment
APPLICATION PROCEDURE (FULL-TIME POSITION)
If you are interested in any of the above position, please submit your application with your educational certificates to Careers@Gov.