HQ INVIGILATORS / PRESIDING EXAMINERS (PEs)
We invite retired or former officers from the following ministries to join SEAB as HQ Invigilators / PEs:
- Education Officers from Ministry of Education
- Uniformed Personnel from the Ministry of Defence or Ministry of Home Affairs
- Staff from Ministry of Health or Ministry of Transport
Individuals with experience in invigilation/managing exams are also invited to apply.
The main responsibility of the HQ Invigilators / PEs is to perform invigilation duties during the national examinations, non-national examinations and/or tests. The HQ Invigilators / PEs will have to ensure the security of the examinations and/or tests that they are assigned to conduct. HQ Invigilators / PEs are to conduct the examinations and/or tests according to the rules and regulations as determined by SEAB.
Appointed HQ Invigilators / PEs would be required to attend a compulsory briefing and training session before the start of the examination/test.
Period of Engagement: February 2020 to December 2020
- Retired or former Education Officer from the Ministry of Education, or
- Retired or former Uniformed Personnel from MINDEF and Ministry of Home Affairs, or
- Retired or former staff from Ministry of Health or Ministry of Transport.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE (TEMPORARY POSITION)
Interested applicants may submit their applications via Careers@Gov for the following roles:
If you are interested in these positions and need further clarification, please email to SEAB_QSM@seab.gov.sg.
(Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.)