Results Slips and Examination Certificates

Result Slip

You will receive your result slip when the examination results are released. 

Please check your personal particulars on your result slip as they will also be
printed on your examination certificates. If there is any error on your result slip,
do inform us by email within one week of receiving your results, so that we can
update the personal particulars reflected on your certificate.

Examination Certificates

You will receive an examination certificate if you obtain the following minimum grade in at least one subject:

ExaminationMinimum Grade

GCE N(T)-Level

Grade D
GCE N(A)-LevelGrade 5
GCE O-LevelGrade 6
GCE A-LevelGrade O at AO-Level or Grade E at H1- or H2-Level

If you are eligible to receive an examination certificate, you will receive your certificate via registered mail through SingPost.

As the examination certificates are controlled documents, no replacement certificates will be issued if you lose them. However, you may purchase Statements of Results (SORs) from the Ministry of Education Customer Service Centre (MOE CSC). The SORs are official documents certifying the achievements of candidates in their examinations. 

Amendment of Examination Certificates

Please check the personal particulars printed on your examination certificates. If you find any error, you can submit your request for an amendment through the MOE CSC, together with your original certificates. All requests have to be submitted within two months from the certificates’ date of issue.

There will be an administration fee of $50 payable for any request to amend an examination certificate. For more information, please contact the MOE CSC.

Statement of Results

A SOR is an official document certifying the candidate’s achievements in an examination. You can either purchase your SOR(s) via post or personally from the MOE CSC. Check out more information on how to purchase the SOR(s), as well as information on their availability and the processing time that is required.