Certificate and Statement of Results
CERTIFICATE AND STATEMENT OF RESULTS
- All Candidates who have sat the PSLE examination will receive their result slips upon the release of results.
- Candidates are advised to check their personal particulars printed in the result slips as the same personal particulars will be printed on their certificates later. If any error is found, candidates should notify their respective schools within one week from the date of issue of the result slips.
- Candidates who obtain at least Grade E or Grade 4 or better in one or more subjects will also receive certificates.
- Candidates who are eligible to receive certificates will be notified by their respective schools to collect them from the school some time in December of the examination year.
- If a candidate loses his/her certificate, he/she may purchase a Statement of Results. A Statement of Results is an official document certifying the achievements of the candidate in the examination concerned. Candidates can either purchase it via post or personally from Customer Service Centre (CSC), Ministry of Education (MOE), 1 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore 138675.
- Click here for the availability and processing time for the purchase of Statement of Results.
- Click here for more information on how to purchase.
- Candidates are advised to check their personal particulars printed in the certificates. If any error is found, candidates should submit their requests for reprint of certificates through their respective schools together with the original certificates. All requests for reprint of certificates have to be submitted within two months from the date of issue of certificates.
- There is an administration fees of $50/- per reprint of certificates.
- For any clarification, please contact Ministry of Education (MOE), Customer Service Centre at 6872 2220.