Approved Dictionary List
- Please click here for the approved PSLE dictionary list and here for the approved GCE N(T), N(A), O and A-Level Examinations.
- Application for Approval of Dictionary for use in National Examinations:
- Distributors/vendors who wish to obtain approval for a dictionary (including e-dictionary) for use in national examinations will need to download the application form and submit to SEAB between 1 June to 31 July. Applications received after 31 July will not be considered.
- Please note that there is a fee of $642 for printed dictionary and $963 for e-Dictionary (inclusive of 7% GST).
- Approval for use in national examinations is valid only for 5 years for a specific edition/version starting from the examination year following the year of application. Vendors need to apply for an extension of the validity period of the approved dictionaries between 1 June to 31 July on the year of expiry date and an administrative fee of $107 (including GST) will be applicable for each printed dictionary or e-dictionary.
- Vendors will be informed of the outcome of their applications by 30 November.
- All applications are to be submitted personally to :
Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board
298 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee
Attn : Ms Sally Siew