Important Information for Candidates
- You should plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the paper.
- If you are affected by a train service disruption, please follow the instructions provided at the train station on the bridging transport services available, or go to the Passenger Service Centre for assistance.
- In the event of a train service disruption, you should still make your way to your designated examination centre. However, if you are unable to reach the examination centre before the end of the paper, you can go to an examination centre nearest to you to take your examination. You will be given the full duration to sit the paper as long as you arrive before the end of the paper.
- Click on the banners below for the list of examination centres near MRT stations.
- You may wish to visit OneMap for direction to the examination centres.
- School candidates who arrive at the examination centre after the paper has ended or are unable to reach an examination centre at all must inform their school immediately.
- Private candidates who arrive at the examination centre after the paper has ended must call the MOE Customer Service Centre at 6872 2220 or email email@example.com immediately to provide the following details: Name, NRIC Number, Exam Level, Index Number, Contact Number, Subject/Paper affected and affected MRT Station.
|- Secondary Schools|
- Junior Colleges / Centralised Institute